Sunday, 19 January 2014

A New Project?

It's been ages since I've done another project on here. I've made a bag and a doll (which I didn't post because I forgot) so I think it's time to do another. I finished the doll around the middle of December.

Carys has given me this leather jacket to mess about with; it has a few tears which are easy to fix. I've spent a good week or so thinking about what to do with it.

At first I considered making a waistcoat. It's the right shape - I just need to take the sleeves and bottom part off. I would have needed to make it smaller as well.

Then, my mum suggested to make another bag since it's something I'm more likely to use. She was right...

I left it for a few more days and then I had a brilliant idea: a box pleat skirt. I have enough denim and leather to make one and it's really easy as well. I don't need a pattern since I can make one myself. This project will happen as soon as I have the time to start it. I've already taken the jacket apart!

I'll keep you guys updated this time but maybe in not as much detail as the bag project.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!