Sunday, 12 January 2014

A Quiet Day

I haven't really planned anything exciting for today. I don't have a job anymore since my contract at Peacocks has now finished; I was only a Christmas temp anyway. Yesterday, all of the temps were working since all of us were leaving. The store was managed by 6 17-year-old girls. The manager was there in case anything went wrong. I spent an hour reducing all of the prices on the clothes in the sales (again) and was left on the tills for the rest of my shift along with one other person; the rest were busy taking down all of the Christmas decorations.

Today is just a day to relax, really. I've just finished my maths homework. Now, I have my art homework set out in front of me as well as "A Clash of Kings" - I'm on page 537 - and I'm currently uploading a whole bunch of pictures and videos from my phone for my art book, design e-folio and this blog.

My plans for today

I'm also facing my bedroom window right now and all I see is a grey sky and the top half of a leafless tree. It's not the prettiest of sights but it'll do. I don't usually pull the blinds covering my window up since I prefer to be in the dark most of the time.

Carys (littlewelshgirlvlogs.blogspot.co.uk) has also given me a leather jacket and I don't know what to do with it. I was thinking of making another bag or a waistcoat. I think I can make both from it but I'm not completely sure.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!