Monday, 27 January 2014

Blog Updates 27/01/14

First updates of 2014!

I have wasted 27 days of this month already... Oh my god, what am I doing with my life?

Out of all the things that are happening in my life right now, this blog is the only thing that actually helps me. Everything else just irritates me and stresses me out. I can vent and rant and just talk on here and it doesn't matter who reads these things since there's a 99.99% chance I don't actually know you. Only about 7 or 8 people I know read this blog (or glance at it, I don't know). I do appreciate it and it does amaze me when I see the numbers rise!

Anyway, on with the updates!

  • My blog has over 7000 pageviews! Yay! Thanks, guys. I do appreciate it and keep emailing me and commenting on my posts and tweeting me if you want. I don't get that many of those so there's a big chance that I will reply. 
  • My collab blog with Amazing Alex has over 1300 views! I know I missed out last Friday. I don't really have an excuse, I just forget... I always do... I will have something up this Friday. It's probably just going to be an OOTD post but you never know.
  • There's going to be a new project that I'm starting soon so get ready for another wave of "That ___ Project" posts. If you've read my previous, and first, set of project posts then you know what I'm on about: "That Bag Project" (the link will take you to the first post of the series)
  • Top Tips Tuesday is going pretty well as well. I'm thinking of making it a permanent thing now. If you missed the last post then click here.
Also, just a small note: I haven't started a "My Favourite Moments" post for January. I don't really feel like January gave me any moments of significant joy so don't expect that on Friday.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!