Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Damn It, Google

I said I would post an Outfit of the Day post today. I had it all planned everything. Then, I turned my chromebook on. I know it already has a pretty bad reputation but I usually just do my work on it anyway so I don't really care that much. However, I also use it for it's camera to do posts like these. I logged onto my chromebook and found that I can't take timed photos anymore...

Seriously? 

This camera is the only one that I depend on other than my phone. It's not the best camera in the world but it'll do. I'm angry.

This camera may be terrible but I don't care.
There better be another update soon where the self-timer is back where it belongs. I miss it. It's also the only camera that doesn't make everything in it pink because of the overwhelming amount of pink stuff in my room.

Also, Luke, go away.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!