Sunday, 26 January 2014

Determination

It's a pretty quiet day for me today. I finished everything I needed to do for English and Maths yesterday and I can't do any Art or Design work. Why? Because on Friday, I forgot to get my paintings and pictures from the classroom before I left the school. Next week is the deadline for my coursework as well so I'm going to be working my butt off this week to make sure that I meet it. 

I also have mock exams next week. My coursework deadline is on that Friday. I am spending my free time in school...

This Friday, I'm also going to be dropping my CVs off at more shops at the shopping centre. I need money to fund my projects at home. I have so many ideas but I don't have the money to actually start them. I still have money from my last job but it's not enough; I also shop for myself and use my own money for food. Money disappears faster than you think.

I'm just going to take today to relax and do nothing. I need it.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!