Monday, 20 January 2014

I Really Can't Be Bothered

I'm tired! Not "oh, I'm just tired. I'll be fine tomorrow" tired but "Say one word to me and I will punch you if I had the energy" tired.

Last weekend I was really energised and ready to take on the world. I remember going from a Skype conversation that was really stupid (as always) to sitting on the end of my empty bed (I assume I cleaned it... The events between these two were a blur) doing nothing at all.

This morning, I was pretty close to passing out multiple times and, right now, I feel exactly the same. I know I didn't go to bed that late last night; over the past few nights I have been getting more sleep. I haven't stayed up past 12am in the last few days which is pretty good knowing me.

I don't know... I feel like giving up already. The next few weeks are packed with school work, a trip, mock exams and visits to some family friends. Just thinking about it makes me drowsy!

It's 9:27pm. I should not be feeling like this. I'm not even on my bed... I'm sitting on the floor with my laptop on the edge of my bed. I do not have the effort to lift it, and myself, up to the centre of my bed. I would move my sewing machine off of my desk but it's heavy and, again, I really can't be bothered.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

*snores*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!