Friday, 3 January 2014

January Sales Haul 2014

Hey! I had my first shopping trip of 2014 today. I love the January sales. But, because of the clothes that are on sale - Summer clothes, Christmas jumpers, stuff I'll never wear ever - I don't actually but that many. I love shopping though and the word "sales" is like my bait. Things might cost less but I will spend a lot more than I normally do.

GLAMOUR PUSS CAT CALENDAR
I absolutely love this calendar. Every month has a different picture of a cat posing dramatically like a model. It's hilarious!



T-SHIRT FROM NEXT
It wasn't on sale but I have a gift card for Next so I thought "why not?" It's simple and adorable and it suits me quite well.


BOOKS 2 AND 3 OF "A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE"
I loved the first book and no one I know has got the next ones in the series. Everyone just watches the TV show. I think they should have called that show "A Song of Ice and Fire" and not "Game of Thrones" since that's the name of the whole series. 
Anyway, I can't wait to start reading these. I know they'll be just as good as the first book.


PEACOCK FEATHER EARRINGS
I'm only going to wear one at a time. To be honest, I only bought these because I saw Victoria Justice wore just one during an episode of Victorious. I don't know if it was an earring or in her hair but I thought it looked quite quirky. I like these because they go just below my shoulders and they're really bright. Compared to the other feather earrings at Claire's, they were also quite cheap.


RIMMEL LONDON LASTING FINISH FOUNDATION
 Because 24 hours isn't enough, this one lasts for 25. I never wear foundation but I don't want to see the scars and blemishes on my face anymore. It's winter so there's no more sun. As a result, my skin is slightly lighter but it's enough to make all of my little impurities extremely noticeable.
Apart from being on sale, I bought this foundation because you only need a little bit of it and it still looks natural. I don't want to walk around looking fake. It's also quite a big bottle and I recommend you get one now whilst they're still on sale.
It took my friends and I forever to find a foundation that matches my skin colour and this matches it exactly.


I hope you've taken advantage of the January sales. There's a lot out there if you look hard enough. That's all for now. Stay beautiful x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!