Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Not A Blog Tag

Well, my plans aren't going very well, are they?

I searched Google for about 20 seconds to look for a blog tag and I couldn't find one. I found one of my own ones, though, which just shows that there aren't that many around...

Anyway, I don't really have anything to cover in this post nor anything else planned other than a tag. It's difficult and I can't be bothered to start one. I am so tired!

I think my posts for Friday are still on track. I haven't started them yet but I shall do that tomorrow, I promise. I'm going to wake up early and take some pictures already with my disappointment of a camera; I'm still mad, okay?

That's all I really have to say today. I want to sleep, I really do, but I can't. I still have a book to read as well. Is it worth doing another book review? It's quite a popular book and most people have seen the show anyway so I don't see a reason to do one. I'll still do them for other books I'll read later on in life though. That's fine.

*sigh* Sometimes life sucks and you just have to deal with it. I'm feeling extremely pessimistic, at the moment. It's just one of those days, I guess. That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

2 comments:

  1. We should start a tag! We could come up with some questions together if you want! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we can if you want to but we should think of pretty specific questions cos all the ones I've done so far are pretty vague. I liked the "This or That" one so we can do something like that. Email me.

      Delete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!