Monday, 6 January 2014

Ready For School Again?

I have school again tomorrow but I know it's going to be difficult to wake up. Today, I woke up at roughly 1.40pm... Tomorrow I have to be up and out of bed by 7am if I have any chance of getting the school bus.

This weekend I had work during the afternoons. Yesterday I was the only one in the shop since my manager had stuff to do in his office. This meant that I had to manage the shop, customers and the till all by myself. I was pretty glad that it was a Sunday so there wasn't that many people to deal. We even closed the shop early because of the lack of people in the shop and on the high street.

I've just finished doing half a page of drawings in my art book. I've made a start on my second one now and I have about a month to fill it all up so I do have to stay after school quite a lot now. I'm up to date on everything else, though (I hope) so this term should go swimmingly.

This term break, in general, was a lot better than last year. Last year, the whole family was ill except for me. When they all got better, I got ill and couldn't really do anything for a few days. I also got my first payslip from work. I spent it all when I went shopping on Friday... I have no self-control. Hopefully my second one lasts me at least two months.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!