Wednesday, 15 January 2014

*A Well Thought Out Title*

I am literally running out of titles for these blog posts. I try to be creative most of the time and it does work for me. Some days, though, I do sit in front of my laptop thinking of a decent title to put on top of these posts. Tuesdays, I don't have to do that since I just need to change the number on the end of "Top Tips Tuesday" every week.

I don't want each title to be the same either. I know some people do that on their blogs but my posts always have a different topic inside them and, when I'm scrolling through my posts, I'd like to know what each one has in it. All I see when I scroll past them is the title and the labels I've added on.

Most of my posts, including this one, are just me talking as a I go along like I'm having an actual conversation with someone and this makes thinking of a title even harder. I like my posts to be real-time; it's easier to type since the words just flow from my mind to the keyboard. I never draft out these posts - they're all spontaneous (except for Top Tips Tuesday posts - I plan those out).

I've just finished some work for school and I'm just listening to music right now on YouTube. I'm also thinking of what to write about for this Friday. Hopefully, I have something by the end of this night. If not, should I use my post from yesterday? It would work pretty well if I have absolutely nothing else to post this week.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!