Sunday, 16 February 2014

Don't Eat All Of It

I'm actually pretty proud of myself. My boyfriend gave me a box of chocolates yesterday and I still haven't finished it. Last night, I ate all of the top half of the box and then I felt really fat. I told myself that I'll only have 2 pieces everyday until it runs out. A good plan, right? Haha, I thought so too. I've already had my two pieces... It's still the morning!

I am going to a friend's house today, though, so I won't be tempted by the box. If I can last the next two hours in my house without eating another piece then I'll be fine. It is the half term as well so I am going to be near that box for the rest of the week. I'm not going out again with the wind and the rain attacking me. The indoors is where I belong and it's a lot warmer too.

The place I live in isn't flooded (luckily) but I do hope that everyone who has been affected by the extreme weather, both here and the rest of the world, are okay and are safe. The worst damage around here is that most of the fences and a lot of the trees have been blown over - including our fences - but we haven't had any big devastation happen. I'm still waiting for the snow but I doubt it's going to come this year.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!