Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Goodbye Art Coursework

I am done with my coursework (yes!) but it is one of my prized possessions now; I haven't spent as much time and effort into anything else compared to this. I want a decent grade at the end, guys, so I want to do well. This Friday, I have a mock exam for art which just gives everyone the chance to make a final piece - mine's going to be a mixed-media painting with my face slapped onto the middle of the paper.

Anyway, I said a while back that I would share my better pieces of work on this blog so why not now? I still have some time to work back into everything but I want to focus on my art exam from now until the end of Year 12.

First Collage that started it all

I copied a painting by Yunior Hurtado Torres in pencil

Acrylic painting of my friend's face

And another in blue

I attempted to copy a painting by Chris Silver

Sketch book page

Painting in watercolour and acrylic
Print of my friend's face on watercolour

I did a negative one as well

I drew me!

Sketch book page of small oil paintings and research on Audra Ziegel

Copy of a watercolour by Joanne Boon Thomas. It turned out better than I thought it would.

My own composition with roses.
Another one with some more detail and a union jack on top
My final piece is going to be similar to the last painting above. One major difference will be that my face will be printed on top of it in black paint.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!