Friday, 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

It's Friday! Most call it Valentine's Day, others might call it Singles Awareness Day, some probably tell you to shut up because it's the worst day ever... Who knows? Two years ago I spend the day reminding everyone of what happened to St Valentine. Now, I kind of regret doing that.

I like Valentine's Day. Since we had school today, my boyfriend and I are going out tomorrow. Also, since it's Valentine's Day, everywhere will be packed with people. You can't really go somewhere without booking it first. We're going bowling and then maybe KFC (romantic, right?).

I hate the whole romance thing. I feel more comfortable being in Subway or Pizza Hut compared to a fancy restaurant. I'd rather show up in jeans and a t-shirt rather than in a dress; I get self-conscious. Roses are also not my thing. I prefer tulips. They're so simple and beautiful. A rose is just too much. I like drawing them, though.

Anyway, I hope you have a good day today regardless on whether or not you're celebrating or hating it. I know you have to put up with seeing couples everywhere and I know how annoying it is. My friends have to put up with us every school day; I know how it feels from their faces. I have to say, however, that we weren't as bad as when we first started going out.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!