Sunday, 2 February 2014

I Belong Inside

So where have I been the past few days?

Well, on Friday, I went to the shopping centre after school with one of my friends to give our CVs to the shops around there. We also went on a hunt for some new boots for me since the ones I already had were nearing the end of their lives; the leather was coming off and the heels were worn away (they were rubber). It didn't take long to find a pair. She found me a really nice pair from Bhs that were half price - original price was £50.

When I got home my family were all getting ready to go out. It was my mum's friend's birthday so we had no choice. I spent that night by myself next to the food whilst texting my friends.

The day after, we went out again. This time to Oxford to visit my parents' friend. They're family is going back to the Philippines at the end of the month so it was just a chance to say farewell. I'm close friends with their daughter so i spent the time there with her. We were really childish (we played hand games and Flappy Bird for most of the night) and, since I didn't know anyone else there, I stayed pretty close to her. I am awkward in social situations and I don't really know how to talk to new people... I'm surprised I have as many friends as I do now.

Anyway, we come to today. It's my sister's birthday and she wanted to go to McDonald's. I'm currently sitting with my little sister. She's still eating her Happy Meal and I've just finished my chicken and bacon wrap.

I have mock exams at school this week and I have done no revision whatsoever. I don't like being away from my room for this long. I miss my laptop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!