Saturday, 8 February 2014

I Love Figure Skating

The Winter Olympics are here!

I love watching the Olympics; it's amazing what people can do when they put their life into it. I'm not a big fan of doing sports myself but I like watching other people doing what I can't. During the Summer Olympics I get excited when it comes to the gymnastics - it's so elegant and I do feel the pain when the gymnasts mess up their routine. I will cry with them.

When it comes to the Winter Olympics, I watch a lot of the figure skating. It's kind of like gymnastics: the outfits are beautiful; the routines are difficult and it's easy to go wrong; and the skaters themselves are covered in glitter. It's also the time for Canada to show what they can do and, since I have a hoodie with "CANADA" written across it, that's what I'll be wearing whenever I watch it.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!