Monday, 10 February 2014

Ill On A Monday...

I'm currently in my Art class dying. I've been ill the whole weekend and right now my head is about to explode. I would go home but I have a bunch of stuff to hand in to my English teacher and, considering I've already missed quite a few lessons because of trips and mock exam days, I should probably attend this one.

I've got a study period now and I've done everything that I needed to do so I decided to write this post... I'll go and print out my work later.

I don't like being ill. For some reason, with me, being ill is a big deal. I'm rarely ever sick and when I am I get nosebleeds, headaches that last a day (I've grown used to them so they don't bother me as much) and pains everywhere! I was late to school today - I missed the school bus - so I had to take the public bus and walk to school from a stop about 10 minutes away. Usually, I have no problem with that; I get the public bus home every school day. Today, my legs ached, my back ached and I just felt like an old lady.

I'm probably going to be ill until Thursday at least before I start to get better. I'll still post as much as I can.

That's all for now. Stay healthy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!