Thursday, 13 February 2014

I'm Not Dead

I haven't posted in a while... Urgh...

So, this week I've been ill. I still went to school, though, but it meant that by the end of the day I was extremely tired. I spent most of my time after school on the sofa doing nothing, in bed asleep or doing some homework when my head didn't hurt that much. That also means that I skipped Top Tips Tuesday and I am not posting for Fashion Fridays. Again.

"Pauline, sort yourself out. You're a wreck."

Anyway, I am feeling so much better today and I was more alive than I had been for the whole week. It's nearly half term so I'll have more time to blog and it'll also give me a chance to finish my skirt.

Also, tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I'm not doing anything tomorrow but my boyfriend and I are going bowling on Saturday. He's amazing at bowling (no) and if he beats me I'm willing to pay for our food after. It'll be a fun day. We haven't been on a date in a long time. I'm not really one that's big on romance... Fancy restaurants and overly cheesy cliches are a no-no.

Hopefully my throat, nose and head won't hurt as much tomorrow. That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!