Sunday, 23 February 2014

Nail Art And I

I have been a fan of nail art for a long time. I love drawing on my nails and using the things around me to create patterns. It is a bit difficult when you don't have the proper tools but using everyday things will work once you get the hang of it. 

Nail art design I want to be able to do this so bad.. I wouldnt have to pay the big amount of money to get my nails done when I can do it myself. And I can do my friends so they dont have to pay the expensive prices when I can do them for them...

Blue nails with black dots and swirls Nail Design  - DIY NAIL ART DESIGNS

Lately, I haven't had the time to properly try anything on my nails so I just paint them different colours to keep them interesting. Some things that I really find handy when it comes to nail art are: hair pins, toothpicks, masking tape (never sellotape), and clear nail polish. The effects from these things are limited compared to the proper nail art tools but those are expensive. The only things I think you should really spend money on are nail pens. You can use these to create intricate details and pictures on your nails. Things like lines and polka dots can easily be recreated using tape and pins.

.

Super cute! #nail #nails #nailart

If you read my post yesterday (it’s below this one) you’ll see my failed attempt at marbling. For that you also need a toothpick or pin and nail polish that isn’t quick-dry. Marbling, in my opinion, is the best way to create amazing nails; you don’t have to worry about the image, you can mess about with colours and there are no limits to it. It is really difficult, though… for me, anyway. I’m pretty good at all the other things. I just want to master marbling!


 Water Marble

Water Marbling Nail Art nailshairmakeup

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

*All pics are from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!