Monday, 3 February 2014

Skirts and Stuff...

There's not much to say today. I've started on my skirt project, started knitting another scarf, and I'm just revising my life away this week...

I've bought most of my materials for my project. I've also done all of the measurements but, being the insecure person that I am, I will not share them with you. The only things I haven't bought are any fastenings; I'm still deciding between a zipper or buttons. My life problems are really stupid to other people, I know, but this is a big deal to me. If I get the wrong components, the skirt will not turn out the way I've sketched and planned.

As for tonight, nothing much is happening. I'm just going to be hiding in my room (as usual) and maybe read some more of "A Storm of Swords" or continue with my endless English homework.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!