Thursday, 6 February 2014

That Skirt Project - Part 2

As you can see, I haven't done much for this part. I've been busy doing homework, revision and taking some time to relax as well. The headaches are becoming more frequent and I seriously feel like I'm dying.

Anyway, what I've done so far is just adding pleats to the skirt using pins so that the waist is the correct length around. I've also decided to ditch the ribbon I bought; I can use it for something else. I am using the buttons, though. The skirt's hem is also finished as well as the sides of the skirt. It's going to be a wrap-around pleated skirt. I have one already (it's a red one with brown buttons) and I really like it so I thought a denim one would be nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!