Wednesday, 19 February 2014

TMI Tag

Phoebs from Geek Chic Notes posted this yesterday and, since I haven't done a tag in a long time, I thought I would answer the questions! Enjoy!

1:What are you wearing now?
My cat onesie from Primark! One of my best friends got it for me two years ago.

2: Ever been in love? 
Yes and I still am. Hopefully he is too although I do have some big competition - his computer.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
No, I still talk to my exes and the ones I don't weren't worth crying about.

4: How tall are you? 
5ft 5in... It's an awkward height.

5: How much do you weigh? 
Haha no, Internet. That information is classified.

6: Any tattoos? 
No, but I do want a few when I can afford them.

7: Any piercings?
One on each ear.

8: OTP?  
Not really into OTPs. Tumblr hasn't taken over me.

9: Favourite Show? 
I don't really watch TV anymore. When I do it's whatever everyone else is watching.

10: Favourite bands?
Iron Maiden! I'm also a fan on YouTube artists. I prefer covers way more than the originals.

11: Something you miss? 
Life as a 13 year old. I had much simpler problems to deal with and no one cared about me. I kind of liked that. I had nothing to worry about.

12: Favourite song? 
Right now it's the "Say Something" cover by Kurt Hugo Schneider, Max Schneider and Victoria Justice.

13: How old are you? 
17... In 2 and a bit years I'll be 20 and that's not OK.

14: Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius. Explains why I'm so good with a bow and arrow, I think.

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Funny, caring, nice to talk to, gives awesome hugs, interested in your life, makes sure you're not alone when you're sad.

16: Favourite Quote? 
"Like a sword, a word can wound or kill, but as long as one does not touch the blade, the sword is no more than a smooth piece of metal. Someone who knows the qualities of a sword does not play with it, and someone who knows the nature of words does not play with them"    - Miyamoto Musashi
This has been on my phone for a while and it's also my phone's wallpaper.

17: Favourite actor?
Hmm... I don't know. As long as the actor/actress makes me cry when I have to or laugh when I have to, they're pretty amazing in my book.

18: Favourite colour?
Think about it...

19: Loud music or soft?
Highly depends on my mood but generally it's loud.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? 
Hiding under my bed covers or outside if it's not too cold.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
About 30 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
On a school day I take about 45 minutes to an hour. Other days I literally spend the day in my pyjamas. I might brush my hair...

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yep. It's not fun. At all.

24: Turn on?
When someone catches your eye, just holds your stare and makes you smile.

25: Turn off?
When they're really annoying and doesn't acknowledge you as a person; they just acknowledge the way you look.

26: The reason I joined Blogger?
I had nothing to do during the half term last year. Now it's a hobby.

27: Fears?
Dogs. I'm not that scared anymore, though, since most of my friends have one and the rest want one. It was either get used to being surrounded by them or find new friends.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
I was so ill last week I cried myself to sleep; my headache would not leave me and I was so close to throwing up.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
To one of my close friends. We were joking around and he got annoyed at me so I reminded him that he does love me really.

30: Meaning behind your Blog name?
Well, I love the colour purple and I love energy drinks - especially Monsters. Put the two together and Ta-dah! Creative, right?

31: Last book you read? 
A Clash of Kings. Right now, I'm nearly done with the first part of A Storm of Swords.

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Refer to previous answer...

33: Last show you watched?
Big Bang Theory

34: Last person you talked to?
The friend I said "I love you" to.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
We're really good friends and have been since Year 7 when we came up with the idea to tell people we were twins. We're both Filipino so it worked and no one really considered our surnames since, you know, they are different...

36: Favorite food?
Subway Melt from Subway

37: Place you want to visit?
Paris, Japan, New York during Fashion Week and the Niagara Falls in Canada.

38: Last place you were?
The edge of the sofa in the living room.

39: Do you have a crush?
I have a lady-crush on Ellie Goulding.

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Last Saturday. It was my boyfriend.

41: Last time you were insulted?
All of the time. My friends and I are very nice to each other...

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Those Haribo hearts are mega tasty.

43: What instruments do you play?
A triangle expert right here! >.< I suck when it comes to anything music related.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My blue feather earring. I always wear it on my right ear.

45: Last sport you played?
Haha, I'm not athletic anymore. I haven't played a sport since Year 9 when I was on the tag rugby team... I also did a lot of running, football and netball. What happened to me?

46: Last song you sang?
I don't even know. I always have a different song stuck in my head everyday.

47: Favourite chat up line?
Oh god. They're really not my thing. Umm.. "Do you know CPR? Because you just took my breath away."

48: Have you ever used it?
NO.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last Sunday. I tend not to leave the house unless I absolutely have to. I went to my friend's house and chilled out in the back garden at midnight looking at the stars.

50: Who should answer these questions next? 
Anyone who reads this and has nothing else to do!

I hope I didn't bore you with that. Seriously, I tried to keep it interesting. That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

P.S. If there are any other tags out there then let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!