Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Red Lipstick

Red lips have been around forever and it often goes unnoticed. The trend comes and goes but it never dies. Recently, I’ve seen more and more people wearing red lipstick. Why? It goes with everything.




My Pinterest has been taken over by pictures of models wearing the red; the YouTubers I watch have been wearing the red. It’s been driving me slightly crazy.





Be wary, though, since there are more than one shade of red in the make-up world.



I don’t really wear lipstick but I have so many of them I probably should start. This is what I wore today:

Rimmel London Kate Matte Lipstick - Rouge


I love it. That’s all I can say. Rimmel London’s make-up is amazing. Everything on my face in the pictures are from Rimmel London.

The lipstick seriously gives you that sense of confidence people always talk about. I did feel more energetic today.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!