Sunday, 9 March 2014

A Wishlist: Summer Shoes

I love shoes; they make up a good part of the fashion side of my life. I don't have a lot of pairs myself but that's mainly because I'm really picky and poor so the shoes that I buy tend to be pretty expensive unless they're seasonal (like espadrilles). For example, I've gone through about 15 pairs of plimsoles and canvas summer shoes in my life and in that time I've had one pair of these awesome black and white trainers from Dunlop. I wear them quite a lot since they go with pretty much everything I have.

Anyway, last night I was surfing through Isme and Pinterest searching for summer shoes; I was trying to find some nice heels for this year since I normally wear flats. I came across this epic brand whilst going through Isme: Irregular Choice. Oh my goodness, the strangeness in all of the shoes makes me want to explode. They are AMAZING! Along with the shoes I found from Irregular Choice, I've compiled a little wishlist of summer shoes that I want to have:

Let's start with Irregular Choice. Believe it or not, these are their more tame shoes; they have some pairs with little statuettes of cats and unicorn heads for heels...
Kissing Kate
Kissing Kate

Abigails Party
Abigail's Party

Poetic Licence Backlash
Poetic Licence Backlash
I actually think these are wearable but they are really expensive. If I had to choose between any of these, it would have to be the last pair. They are purple!
 
The next brand that I adore is Joe Browns. Again, they're a brand that I found recently so I don't think I have anything from them. I might have a thing or two thanks to Isme but it's hard to keep up:
LF351 - Fun And Funky Floral Boot  - Fun And Funky Floral Boot, Women's Footwear, Women's Clothing, Clothing, Accessories, Joe Browns
Funky and Floral Boots

LF363 - Wonderful Summer Wedge  - Wonderful Summer Wedge, Women's Footwear, Women's Clothing, Clothing, Accessories, Joe Browns
Wonderful Summer Wedges
I am actually planning on getting the wedges from Joe Browns at some point this month so I hope they're still in stock by then. They look like they'd go well with my skin tone and I love the crafty look of Joe Browns in general (you'll know what I mean if you look through their website).

Next, is New Look:

Black (Black) Black Strappy Floral Print Contrast Platform Heels | 306221801 | New Look
Black Strappy Floral Print Contrast Platform Heels
If you can't see it yet, I am VERY picky when it comes to shoes. I said this at the beginning and I'm emphasising it now. Shoes make or break an outfit so it's really important to find ones that suit you. I am really into shoes that look crafted and make me feel like I'm on a stage everywhere I go.

The ones I currently own aren't patterned but they still look stylish and I'm hoping to use this year as an opportunity to change my wardrobe. I still wear things from 5 years ago; it's time to step it up a bit.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!