Friday, 21 March 2014

Disconnected

My phone is now officially dead. I've done everything I could be bothered to do to save the battery but, since last week, it has been on the fritz and last night it was being weird; I charged it up to a near-full battery but once I unplugged it, the battery went down to where it started. At 13%. After that it just kept decreasing regardless of whether it was in the charger or not. It turned off around 11.30pm last night.

I know not everyone has the privilege of having a phone so I'm not doing this to shove it in your face. I do feel really disconnected, though. Just before it died, I logged out of all of my accounts on the phone. I'm ready to let it go already. I don't see the point of getting it fixed since it's had a lot of problems for a while now and I'm more than certain that it's beyond saving. I still have to talk to my parents about it since I definitely don't have enough money to get a new one.

My laptop, however, has been very nice to me in my time of need. Over the last few days, it has been refusing to connect to the Internet. When my phone died I think it felt a bit of sympathy for me and decided to co-operate. I treat inanimate objects like they're alive, by the way. It's a weird thing I do.

Hopefully I can get something sorted out within the next week. That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!