Saturday, 8 March 2014

Goodbye?

It's warm! Looking at the weather forecast for the coming week, I got pretty excited. Basically, we should be having a load of sunshine and heat where I am in the UK. I've seen people go out in crop tops already and showing their legs. It's pretty encouraging and I even considered going out today. I didn't. But I thought about it.

Warm weather in the UK is a big deal. Our skies are really bipolar and you can literaly go from sunshine to rain to snow in the space of 10 minutes. I love the warm weather (I'm Filipino, that's natural). Also, since the weather is slowly getting warmer, it's time to bust out my summer clothes. That means more t-shirts, less jumpers and "happier make-up"; the dark colours need to go.

I am a really self-conscious person and it does take a lot for me to be leggy (I always cover my legs with tights or leggings during the summer) so I have to overcome this somehow. I'm thinking of just going for it at school this Monday and see what happens.

I don't think we've seen the last of the winter yet, though... It's still early days and I don't want to get my hopes up just yet.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!