Wednesday, 26 March 2014

I Still Had School

It was so peaceful. You don't understand. The school library was so hushed and there were no bratty little children everywhere so I had no fears of being ran into today. What is it with Year 7s and running?

Anyway, I still had lessons before lunch since my teachers were in school but after lunch I had an extra set of study periods. I actually used it pretty well. I got a lot of work done and I feel pretty good right now mentally. Physically, I feel ill. It's like my stomach is trying to remove itself from my body and so is my brain. I felt like this last night and the only reason I didn't stay at home today was because I knew the school would be silent. And empty. It should be like that all the time. Someone needs to teach the younger years that they don't own the school and they don't need to shout when they're talking to the person next to them. It drives me mad.

School is back on tomorrow and I am actually looking forward to it. Yes, the shorter collection of students will be back but I have Product Design class tomorrow and what we're currently doing in those lessons is pretty fun.

I've got more homework out of the way because of today and I am really glad about that. It leaves me with more time to study and revise for my exams.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!