Thursday, 20 March 2014

Too Much Water

I can't stop drinking water. I've been getting dehydrated really quickly lately and it's been about a week now. I don't know what it is, maybe stress, but it's weird.

Around the house I always have a big cup of water with me. 6-8 cups a day? Please, I'm drinking 20. It's a big problem...

I haven't been eating that much either. Telling random strangers on the internet is probably not a good idea, I don't know, but I think it'll encourage me to eat more if I acknowledge that there's something wrong. I've been trying to lose weight for a long time. As soon as I lose that weight, I lose my focus and just gain it all back. Within the last 2-3 years my weight has been fluctuating. The most weight I've lost has been 15kgs. That made me extremely happy. So happy that I didn't control my eating anymore and within 2 months I gained it all back.

I've got a Weight Tracker app on my phone now, though, so hopefully it'll help me with that control and help me to maintain my weight as soon as I lose it. The water thing is an issue and I have been overdoing it. I'm trying to break some habits that involve food so that I just gradually eat less and less over the next few weeks since, currently, I'm overeating. Whenever I feel hungry, I have a drink. But, I do have this habit of drinking water or milk whenever I'm stressed out. Basically, right now, I'm just filled with liquid.

Since I started the Weight Tracker thing I haven't lost or gained weight. I see that as a positive. If I can maintain that then I'll be glad; if I lose weight, I'll be ecstatic!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!