Monday, 31 March 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Florals

It's the first day of April! We're getting closer and closer to those sunny days. Here in England, that might be months away but since the days are going really quickly, they'll probably be here before we know it.

Floral outfits are one of the most girly ways to say hello to the spring and summer seasons. They give you a pixie or fairy-like look and go best with loose wavy hair. Flower headbands also look really nice. Although floral wear isn't really my thing, I still think it looks beautiful.

Valentino.  This dress with embroidery is so old fashioned - I feel like I wore it when I was 10 - but hey - it's a classic - and the work is beautiful RH

Clothes Casual Outift for • teens • movies • girls • women •. summer • fall • spring • winter • outfit ideas • dates • school • parties Polyvore :) Catalina Christiano

Baby Doll Dress

normally not a mullet dress fan, but the less drastic cut and flowy print of this one changed my mind

I don't own any floral clothing last time I checked. I have floral tights but no tops or bottoms. 

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!