Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Trendy Tuesday: A Miscellaneous Collection

I haven't got any specifics for this week from Pinterest. Nothing really popped out at me whilst I was going through everything.I did see some really nice pictures, though, so I've decided to make this post a collection of different pictures.

When the Night Comes Dress in Violet, #ModCloth

Basil Soda ● FW 2014

dndang #nail #nails #nailart

Zuhair #Murad Fall/Winter 2014 RTW

Dreaming of your spring wardrobe? Here are warm-weather street style looks to inspire your style this season.

Lovely purple hair...

I love the purple hair! My mum doesn't let me die my hair, I'd definitely dye it purple. Maybe a shade or two darker but I still think it looks amazing.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!