Friday, 18 April 2014

Blog Updates 18/04/13

Okay, so consider the earlier blog post as a small life update. I have been posting quite erratically lately and I'm sorry. My life has been hectic and revision has taken over. We're a few weeks away from exam season and the panic is projecting from most people I know. When that happens, it affects my own state and it's gotten to the point where I am really stressed. I haven't done a lot of work within the last few days since I just need the time to relax.

I am doing this post, though, because I haven't done one in over a month and I like to keep people up to date on what's happening in my life and what's going on on this site. So let's get on with it.


  • I am close to 8,000 views! That's amazing. I find it encouraging to know that people come back and the odd little comments that you leave just make me happy. I don't know if I've already owned up to this before but I am depressed or moody 60% of the time and it does affect me sometimes.
  • Remember that skirt I made earlier this year? That doesn't fit me anymore. It really upset me because it did look good. It was my first attempt and I did throw myself in the deep end with it; it has buttons, box pleats, it was made to a certain size, and I had no pattern at all. It's not perfect - one of the buttons doesn't quite line up with the rest - but it's wearable. I am planning to continue my skirt projects once I have a decent amount of pocket money and I am making them with elasticated bands, not a fixed size. That was a bad idea.
  • I have been doing Trendy Tuesday posts for a while now and I can only go so far with them on my own. I'd like some comments and suggestions under posts. There are only so many trends happening at once. I also know how many people read those (it's a lot) so if there's something that catches your eye in the fashion world, tell me!
  • There will be selfies at the end of some posts because I can do what I want on here. I did this last week out of boredom and I realised that my face isn't on here that often. You should know who's talking to you, right? 
I hope you have an awesome Easter weekend and Bank Holiday Monday (UK)! Make sure you don't eat too many chocolate eggs at once because you will throw up. 

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!