Sunday, 13 April 2014

Chocolate and Cornettos

I seriously need a day where I can do absolutely nothing. Will I ever get that day? No. Not within the next few months at least. I am tired of the half term. I know we still have one week left but I just want to be back at school already. When I'm not revising I'm babysitting; when I'm not babysitting we, as a family, go visit some family friends and stay there until 4am (seriously); when that's not happening I'm revising. It's an endless cycle and I have had little to no sleep.

Last night I was at a family friends' house - our families are really close - so we went on walk around 10pm at night and bought ice creams, chocolate and sweets to bring back to their house to eat. We set ourselves up in one of the bedrooms and watched movies until 4am. Most of us passed out whilst watching "Insidious" since it's a horror and they're all wimps. I stayed up and watched it. I have seen it before but there are still bits that scare me.

The chocolate definitely helped me to relax a little bit last night as well as stay awake through all of the movies.

I haven't blogged for a few days because of all of the mayhem around me right now. I've had to take blogging off of the list so that I can get everything else done and make sure that I get some time to do nothing. 5 minutes is better than 0 minutes and I seriously treasure that time.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!