Friday, 18 April 2014

I Bought Clothes

So I told you guys that I was going to buy this nice pair of espadrille wedges from an earlier post. It took my mum and I forever to get onto isme.co.uk since I've been really busy lately and so has she. When I finally managed to buy things, they were sold out in all sizes. I cried inside... I did manage to buy a playsuit and a maxi skirt that I wanted so all was not lost. Everything else I wanted was sold out too.

Yesterday, I went shopping with a friend as well. I bought a purple top from Primark and some more tights from Next (I love wearing tights but they seem to hate me). The purple top is really nice and, I'm not being vain, I looked amazing in it.

I haven't got any pictures of the clothes on me - I wasn't thinking about that at the time - but I'll post them later on when I wear them again.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!