Saturday, 5 April 2014

I Have Space!

I have finished the noticeboard! All of my exam stuff is now on it and not on my desk or cupboard or wherever else I put them.

My desk has been a big clutter of rubbish for months now so I thought it best to tidy it up. When I did that, half the stuff on it ended up in the bin. Surprisingly, my desk is bigger than I thought. Now I have space for my makeup, my sewing machine and my laptop and I still have space for writing. It's amazing!

I remember the last time I cleaned my desk I made a post about it to. It just encouraged me to clean and then a month later my desk was messy again.

I know this isn't the most interesting post but I do feel proud of what I've done here so I thought I should tell someone. I am a really sad person and nothing eventful has happened lately so you're stuck with this.

It is the term break now and I should probably be more excited but I have a whopping amount of revision ahead of me and I still have days where I'm going to school for revision sessions. I know I'm not the only one. Don't stress yourself out so much.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!