Sunday, 27 April 2014

I'm Just A Bit Blue

I haven't posted in a while... Again... Sorry...

This seems to be a normal thing for me, I know, but sometimes it's just hard to find the time or motivation to make these posts. Now that exam season is 2 weeks away, I have just been solely focused on work and getting revision done. It's difficult to do everything and I have to make sure my time is spent well. I don't have bad time management skills and I know how prioritise. This blog is never at the top of my list.

I did, however, spend the whole day yesterday doing no revision. I avoided it. Instead I started on some plush toys and I played monopoly with my siblings and my dad. One of my friends wants a plush doll of me, himself and another one of our friends. I don't know why and I don't want to know why. They are wiling to pay me so if I get this done and out of the way, I'll have money to start another small project.

I haven't been at my happiest lately. I've had coffee and energy drinks and they didn't really do much which kind of sucks because I love both of those things. I've spent less time talking to people and I just don't have a full grasp of what's happening around me right now; I already get distracted pretty easily so I'm basically screwed up right now. It's pretty ironic that I'm listening to "Happy" right now...

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!