Monday, 21 April 2014

Patterns, Patterns, Patterns

I have never made a garment using an actual pattern outside of school and I really want to. My head has all of these ideas and I know I can make them if I had patterns on hand. The problem is that I have very little money and patterns are expensive to buy. I am also not that amazing at making clothes (yet) so they would be very useful; I can make clothes that are slightly more complicated.

There are loads of patterns for pretty much every single high street garment that you can think of and I really really want a few packs. Packs from Simplicity are probably the most popular ones and they have about 5 variations of a garment per pack. They also have sizing guides and fabric guides to help you with your sewing.

I am also one of those people that don't like to spend money but end up doing so, so I'm conscious about that. If I go into a shop planning to buy one thing, I'll come out with 10 things and I know I'm not the only one.

I'm just annoyed, really. I don't have a job so I don't have a lot of money left. I've been applying but it's difficult. Once I get more money, though, they're going at the top of my list.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!