Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Burgundy

Okay, so this may be a dying trend now but it was a big one back when the weather was on the fritz. Burgundy clothes saw a major high last year during autumn and winter. Why? Because the colour works. It looked good on everyone and with anything. Burgundy jumpers were the main things that shone through - most people wore one at some point.

Navy and white spotted shorts with burgundy jumper

#burgundy skirt

ROMWE | ROMWE Knitted White Heart Long-sleeved Burgundy Jumper, The Latest Street Fashion
I have my own burgundy skirt and jumper. I like the colour too and it goes nicely with my skin tone since it's a nice subtle shade of red.

And clothes weren't the only thing that was burgundy. Hair in any shade of red is always going to be a trend.

Burgundy hair. I should stop procrastinating and do this

Burgundy Hair Color.. I'm doing this in a dew months & I'm sooooooo EXCITED!!!!!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!