Friday, 16 May 2014

English Is A Difficult Language

I have 3 exams left and they're all Maths exams (yay!). Maths is difficult, yes, and I bet that you think it's so Asian of me to be cheering such a difficult topic at school. I find maths to be really easy and I don't think I've ever really struggled with it as a whole. There are small parts of it that I really don't understand and frustrate me at first but I gradually gain an understanding as the year goes on. Sometimes the whole thing just clicks for me at the most unexpected times. It's usually when I'm reading a novel or in the shower... It's really weird!

Anyway, I had English exams this week and I am really glad that they are out of the way now. I convince myself that I'm good at the subject but the same criticisms always come up whenever I'm handed back an assignment - analysis, analysis, analysis! I can't do that to a great extend; there's only so much you can say about a word and I really don't get how some people are able to get these intense and deep interpretations of words like "bad." Bad means bad. The end. Hopefully I did enough to get a high grade. I tried to be a deep and thoughtful person but I can't not feel ridiculous when I write things.

Not the most interesting post in the world, I know, but I had to express my feelings. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one either since the whole nation is doing exams right now.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!