Saturday, 10 May 2014

Eurovision 2014

I'm currently watching the scores being handed out for Eurovision and, as always, the UK isn't doing brilliantly. We're slowly slipping down the scoring chart and we'll probably end up on the right-hand side of the list somewhere. We won't be last! Oh my god, we better not be.

For those who don't know what it is, it's basically a song contest for Europe that's held every few years where each country lets loose thee weird and wonderful from their country and place them all on a stage. It's really weird! Super weird. I loved the year when Jedward was on it. That was amazing. 

I have to say, Austria and Poland caught my eye. I mean, they were... unique... We gave Austria 12 points so I think the whole country agrees with me on that one. 

I feel so sorry for Russia, though. They get booed so much. It's astonishing how the Eurovision managed to carry on with all the stuff that's happening with the rest of Europe and Russia. Even if it is bad, I don't think the signers should be booed... They're there for the fun and I'm more that certain that they haven't contributed to any of the trouble that's happening.

I'll tweet, like the rest of the UK, the position we end up on. That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!