Friday, 9 May 2014

Exam Season

It's officially study leave for me. For the next two weeks I will be sitting 4 exams and spending most of my time before it revising, panicking and then revising a bit more. Today was the last day of Year 12 for me. I'm not completely sure on how it works in other schools but for my school, that's the way it goes. 

Next week I have English exams to stress over and after that comes Maths! I kind of like how my exams are set out since I can focus on just one subject at a time. During GCSEs I had to switch back and forth between subjects and it also meant that last minute revision had to happen between my friends and I over Skype. Those never ended well... We always ended up off topic and giggly. We did get work done and I don't think I would have done as well as I did last year without it. It was funny, though, since our exams in the afternoon meant that we all had to change into our uniforms at different times during the Skype revision sessions and leave at different times. It takes me an hour to get from my house to school - forty minutes on a good day - and with some of my friends, it only takes them about ten minutes. It sucks but I have to live with it.

Today was also the last day for the Year 11s and they were all pretty frantic and got in the way of EVERYONE during school earlier. I guess we were like that last year... I know I spent the day running around trying to get my shirt signed by everyone I knew regardless of whether or not they were actually mving school. I had sharpie marks on my arms and my face by the end of that day.

I ended today with a Product Design lesson. Our teacher loves us so much that she bought us a cake and pastries from Costco. I ate more than everyone else. It looked really nice and I wasn't going to turn down food. My friends and teacher were all looking at me like I was crazy.

This also shows how fast a year flies by. I didn't even realise a year had passed me! 

I felt that the day needed a selfie and I looked okay today - I had massive dark circles around my eyes so I did my best to hide them.
#selfieoftheday

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!