Thursday, 1 May 2014

Favourite Moments of April 2014

It's May! We're a week away from exam season and the weather couldn't be brighter...sarcasm....

April was a good month. I definitely had good moments but they weren't all amazing.
  • Half term! I needed a break so badly. 
  • Spending some time with one of my close friends. I haven't seen him in almost a year.
  • Meowmeow Star Acres. Amazing boredom killer.
  • I finished reading A Storm of Swords.
  • I went shopping with a friend and bought new, summery clothes! If the weather was warmer, I might actually be able to wear them...
Important! 
I don't play Meowmeow Star Acres anymore. It was great but I got to level 50 (in about 3 weeks) and nothing really happened anymore so I deleted it from my life. I also reached the friend limit so stop asking for me to add you, please. 

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!