Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Stop Changing Things

Okay, I have been messing around with the colour schemes and fonts of the blog. I'm sorry but I felt that the colours I had before the ones I have now were too bold and overpowering. The colours now are much lighter and nicer to your eyes. The fonts are also much easier to read so you're welcome. :-)

I've been looking at blogs by my friends and other people I stalk and there's look really nice compared to mine. I've been trying to find the best look for it but it takes a while. I'm an amateur still (after a year) so forgive me for having such a basic looking blog.

Also, since it's the middle of the exam season, I thought I would bring up an old Top Tip post I wrote a while back to help with studying so click here to read that. It's just a post on how music helps me as well as a full list of songs from a playlist I have on YouTube. Since then, the music has bored me a bit and I have created a new playlist with different songs; it got tedious and I couldn't bear to listen to them on repeat anymore. I still do sometimes, though.

I also want to promote the whole It Works thing again. I did a whole post on it yesterday so scroll down or click here to see that. It's really beneficial for people who are struggling to lose weight or have skin problems like I do. I haven't used any other body products that work as well as theirs and I have ridiculously sensitive skin. They have stuff to treat stretch marks as well as things to help you tone up for the summer, if that's what you want. The link to my distributor site is at the top of this page along with links to my Twitter account and other stuff. You don't have to log in if you want to buy anything.

Not a lot has been happening in my life lately other than blogging and revision so I thought I'd just promote things a bit more. The changes I make to the blog aren't completely final. I'm always updating the looks and things like that so don't freak out over the site being a different shade of purple.

If there's anything you want to tell me or ask me you can email me. Some people do that already. Commenting on posts work just as well. Barely anyone does that but it works just as well.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!