Saturday, 3 May 2014

Strada And Selfies

Hey! I'm feeling much better now compared to earlier this week and it's great. It's the Bank Holiday weekend (again) and I'm spending it babysitting so it's good that I don't feel like death at the moment.

I went to have dinner yesterday at Strada with my friends (it was a girls night out) and it was really fun. The food was amazing - especially dessert - and I don't think I've eaten that much in a long time. Today the guys are all out paint-balling. They invited the girls but none of us really wanted to go and we couldn't afford both the dinner and that. During dinner we chatted and laughed A LOT. I'm surprised that nobody actually complained about us. I was the last one to show up, as always, and when I got there they were all wearing a denim jacket. It was like I missed a memo or something.

Anyway, it was a fun night and I really needed that. It was nice to just relax for a few hours.

My face has also been a mess this week, not just my mood. I have really sensitive skin and there are days when my cheeks go really pink and dry. It's horrible and it meant that I couldn't take any nice selfies unless my face was washed out by light. I have been using oatmeal and E45 moisturizer on my skin religiously and it has improved my skin massively. My face isn't as rough or as pink. I have been avoiding foundation as well but I wore it yesterday on top of my moisturizer and it actually helped...

#nomakeupselfie

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!