Friday, 23 May 2014

I Found A Pair

So a while ago I made a wishlist of shoes that I wanted. I also said that I was planning one actually buying one of the pairs on there. Then, a few weeks later they were all sold out and I cried inside. 

I also complained last week about having wide feet and how it was really difficult to buy a pair for me. I seriously made a whole post about that, yes, I get really annoyed at weird things. I mean I have to live with this forever so I will complain!

Anyway, I've managed to find another pair (YAY!) and they are super nice. They're from Clarks and I got them from isme.com, of course. The sides of my feet poke out a little but it's not that obvious. The nude colours used are also super nice since they can go with pretty much anything and can tone down an outfit that's quite loud.

They have a 2-inch heel - not as high as I wanted - but they're comfortable and that's what counts.

And yes, I took a picture of them on top of my laptop. It's the most attractive place in my whole room...

#photographyskills

Don't forget to check out my "It Works" distributor site for skin and body products.

Click here

This is the cleanser that I have. It's £49.49 (expensive I know) but it's awesome. The ingredients are all natural and really healthy compared to other cleansers that are packed with chemicals and things that can cause allergies. I had this one encounter with a facial cleanser where my face went completely red and rashed. After that I turned to oatmeal and sugar which is amazing but messy. All of their other products are also pretty expensive and I can't really speak for them since I've never tried them.

The cleanser is 180ml and it lasts a ridiculously long time. I don't think I've made a dent into the amount yet and I've been using it for about 2 weeks now. 

It's also my boyfriend's birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you x

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!