Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Met Gala 2014

Okay, Okay, Okay. I have this slight obsession with clothes when it comes to things like the Oscars, BAFTAs, and the Met Gala. I love the gowns that all of the celebrities wear. Some are adorable, others are daring and they're all so unique and awesome.

*All photos are from Pinterest


Emma Stone Met Gala 2014: Lucky Magazine
Emma Stone

Met Gala 2014 SJP
Sarah Jessica Parker

Cara Delevingne in Stella McCartney
Cara Delevigne

Dianna Agron in Miu Miu Met Gala 2014
Dianna Agron

Chloe Grace Moretz in Chanel Couture Met Gala 2014
Chloe Grace Moretz
Chloe's dress was probably one of the best ones I saw. I just like how the top looks so casual and she still looks like a teenager, not an adult.


1 comment:

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!