Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday: Maisie Williams

Okay, I don't really like doing posts like these but I needed to share my feelings now.

I am absolutely in love with Maisie Williams, okay? She's like this adorable ball of sunshine but she can also be a bad ass! It's so weird and confusing but I love it.

Maisie Williams at the Game of Thrones Exhibition opening in NYC (3.27.2013) (x)

Maisie Williams plays Arya Stark on Game of Thrones. If you read and follow my blog, you'd know that I'm obsessed with the book series. The show is awesome too but I don't watch it that much because I'm so ahead with the books. Maisie plays her really well and she does scare me...

Arya Stark. Game of Thrones.

Maisie as a person is the complete opposite. She's giggly, bubbly and uber nice. The first time I heard her in a proper interview, she was on Radio 1. This was a couple of weeks ago. She was so giggly and nice and it kind of ruined Arya a little bit for me but at the same time it showed that Maisie and an amazing actress. Since then I've just been obsessed. I watched the video with her and SuperFruit on YouTube and I loved it. They're one of my favourite YouTubers along with Pewdiepie and Nigahiga. The Mean Girls scene that they did was so funny. Her Vines are hilarious too.

This chick is so freakin funny. Maisie Williams x)

I find it awesome how she's still authentic as well and isn't ruined by her popularity and celebrity status. I hope she doesn't end up like other child stars. You know what I mean.

Plus she has an interesting yet beautiful face.

Arya Stark.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

*All pics are from Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!