Sunday, 1 June 2014

Favourite Moments Of May 2014

I accidentally posted this on Thursday! I'm sorry. I was trying to fix something and I was on my phone and the screen is really small so my finger pressed the wrong button. It happens. I write these as I go through the month so that it's always updated which is why it was already mostly written on Thursday. Anyway...

It's June! We're bang in the middle of the exam season so, to take my mind off of what's to come - that's university open days, another maths exam, Year 13 stuff and other grown up things I have to do - here are my favourite moments of May!

  • Going to Strada with the people I call my friends >.< we had a blast!
  • Doing my Product Design exam. It was one that I was nervous for and I'm glad I came out of it alive.
  • Going to Red Hot for my dad's birthday.
  • Totally avoiding revision and reading 200 pages of A Feast of Crows instead. It wasn't the best move to make since it was the day before an exam but I don't really regret it. Also, this is not me saying "Revision isn't important" because it is. I just did it because I felt pretty confident about the exam the following day and I didn't have another one after that for a few days.
  • Watching "Despicable Me 2" with my boyfriend. I never saw it when it was on in the cinemas and I really wanted to. It took me a while but I finally got to see it! 
That's it for this month! It's already June.. I still can't process that...

I have school tomorrow! Argh! 

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!