Thursday, 19 June 2014

More Stuff In My Life

Life has been so hectic lately! I've been here, there and everywhere and it's really tiring.

So, I've recently started Extended Project at school and I can't drop any subjects until September so it's like I'm doing five A-Levels. I've been staying after school to do work which leaves me with absolutely no time to do this. I've also got fewer study periods which means work has to be done some time after school.

I'm also really busy on weekends because of open days! It's lots and lots of walking and listening so you don't really get a break to do this either. I managed to do something for the first open day but I can't guarantee a post for all open days.

I also had a job interview earlier today and I'll know if I have a job by this weekend. In the case that I do, blog posts will be affected as well. I'm not going to give up on this, though.

Basically, blog posts will go back to being a little more erratic since it is at the bottom of my priority list.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!