Monday, 2 June 2014

Trendy Tuesday: A Miscellaneous Collection #2

I have done a miscellaneous collection before and I feel like doing another one! I am really tired and I don't really want to do a specific trend each week because that would get dull after a while. I haven't really focused on any trends this week so I don't know what to do. I have ideas for next week, though, don't worry.

Anyway, here's a miscellaneous collection of photos popular summer trends!

*All photos from Pinterest
Toddler dungarees

#fashion #style #print #glasses

I really want a dungaree dress that's either a tartan or corduroy one. I think they're adorable and suite everyone. They're a really diverse piece of clothing that are perfect for the summer weather.

Cute crop top and flared high waisted skirt

crop top and midi skirt. FUN

skater skirt!! love it | on Fashionfreax you can discover new designers, brands & trends.

Floral wedges

There really isn't a concrete colour theme for this summer. I do see florals rising up and being more prominent. Even though it's warmer, dark colours can still be seen and black tops are actually worn more often that not which is a bit weird, I guess. I don't think dark colours are going to go away this summer regardless of how how it is.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!