Tuesday, 22 July 2014

I Have An Asymmetric Bob

First of all, I apologize for not posting a Trendy Tuesday post today. I was at a friend's for the night and I'm going back today so this is just something quick to share.

I cut my hair! I was growing my hair for a really long time and it just would not grow fast enough. The days have been ridiculously hot lately and my neck has just been drowning in all of the sweat thanks to my thick hair.

I started looking at some haircuts for the summer and I just really loved the idea of having an asymmetric bob since it's something that has a bit more of an interest to it for the summer.

I cut my hair myself since I don't trust hairdresses at all. I looked at pictures on Pinterest and videos on YouTube so I had a bit more guidance on what to do. It took a long time and a lot of refining over the next day. I couldn't cut the back of my hair by myself because it's really short so I couldn't see it. I got one of my friends to help me whilst I was sleeping over; I guided her on where to cut with my fingers. It really was a two-man job.


I look a little bit different now. Even I can see that and it's really weird. I don't have naturally straight hair so I have to straighten it every time I want to go out. I just leave it in all it's wavy glory when I'm at home doing nothing.


I really want a hair feather or another feather earring to wear with it. Both of my feather earrings are now broken thanks to my careless friends... I've gotten over it, sort of. 

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!