Anyway, oh my goodness, it's officially August. It always overwhelms me when I realise that it's already a new month. The year has gone by ridiculously quick and I actually find it hard to keep up. Now that we're properly into the summer holidays, I'm going to spending a lot of time relaxing (hopefully) but I'll still do the work I've been set from school (oh, sixth form. How I hate thee).
Here are my favourite moments of July!
- Making a paper rose for the first time and succeeding. I was so proud of that. It was beautiful.
- Going to the V&A Design Museum and seeing the Fashion exhibit.
- THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!!!
- I cut my hair myself and I didn't screw it up.
- Going to a friend's barbecue and not injuring myself (as much) on the trampoline like I did last time.
- Seeing the sites around the Lake District!
I hope you had a good start to your summer too, guys! Have an awesome August and watch out for more posts from me since I have been gone for a week...